About the University
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University was established by an Act of Govt. of Uttar Pradesh in 2005,to meet up the new challenges in the legal field and to strengthen the vision that was given by the establishment of first National Law School of the country.
RMLNLU is one of the premier law schools in the country imparting top-notch legal education. RMLNLU, is a public law school and a National Law University located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
About the Webinar
COVID 19 pandemic has impacted each of us on many dimensions, it has triggered public health and global economic crises. As the economy struggles with the lockdown and thousands of daily wages worker and labours stare at an uncertain future, some of the state governments have decided to make significant changes in the application of labour laws.
These changes are being brought about to incentivise economic activity in several states. However, this move may undermine the interest of labourers, who are one of the most vulnerable sections that have been impacted by the pandemic.
Labour Law Reforms in India Post COVID-19 Era.
The webinar aims to discuss the various dimensions of labour laws in the post-COVID-19 era.
- Date: 22nd August 2020
- Time: 11:00 am to 12.30 pm
- Location: Youtube Live Stream (online)
- Note: e-certificates will be given to registered participants.
About the Speakers
Chief Guest and Keynote Speaker: Hon’ble Mr. Justice S. Ravindra Bhat: Judge, Supreme Court of India
Co-Panelist: Professor (Dr.) B.T. Kaul: Advocate, Supreme Court of India and Former Professor of Law, University of Delhi
E-Certificates will be issued to registered participants.
Fill up the google form to register for the webinar :-
Google Form Link : Click Here
You might be also interested at:
- Webinar Series | On The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 Rules and Regulations by NLS [Aug 21-26]
- Drafting Workshop-cum-Competition | by Asian Law College: Register by: Aug 16 (Prizes worth 2.2K+)
- Essay Writing Competition | By GNLU MUN: Register by Aug 20 (Prizes Worth 10K)
- NLIU’s International Law School Negotiation Tournament (Prizes Worth Rs 1 Lakh):Register by Sept 17
- Free Quizzing at Lawnomy | Register by Aug 18 | Prizes Worth Rs 6100
- Call for Papers for Juscholars Journal (Volume 1, Issue 7): Submit by Aug 18
- Call for Blogs| RGNUL’s CASIHR The Human Rights Blog: Rolling Submissions
To know about more legal opportunities, Click Here.