About the Webinar
Gender Sensitisation Committee: In furtherance of its ultimate goal to create and uphold a safe and gender-inclusive environment, the Gender Sensitisation Committee of NLU Nagpur is organizing a webinar! The goal of the webinar is to:
- To discuss and educate about the role of an Internal Complaints Committee.
- To advance knowledge by providing an insight into gender-related issues and crimes.
- To strengthen our communities by an interactive session on mental health.
About the Speakers
Professor (Dr.) Vibha Tandon: She is the chairperson of the Internal Complaints Committee of Jawaharlal Nehru University. She has experience of almost 22 years in research of her field. She will be speaking on the working of ICC in every institute.
Mr. Anand Chandrani: He is the director of Satyarthi Trust, Nagpur. We will be conducting a question and answers session with him on LGBTQ rights.
Professor (Dr.) Ruchi Ghosh: She is the head of the Women’s Study Department at Barakhttulah University, Bhopal. She will be addressing us on reinventing gender rights.
Protection of Gender Rights.
23rd August 2020
12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
- Mr. Narendra Singh, Convener: +91-87698 04670
- Ms. Kaveri Yadav, Co-Convener: +91-78282 52226
- Ms. Aditi Sharma, Member: +91-91314 40881
- Email: [email protected]
You might be also interested at:
- Legislation Drafting| MMM Shankarrao Law College| (Free Entry,Prizes Worth Rs 15k)-Submit by Sept 12
- Call for Papers| NLUO ADR E-Newsletter: Rolling Submissions!
- Call for Papers | NUALS’ IBC e-Newsletter: Rolling Submissions!
- Essay Writing Competition| by G.H. Raisoni Law College: Register by: Aug 28
- Call For Papers| Indian Journal of Law And Technology- Submit by Oct 31
- Essay Writing Competition | Amity Law School, Noida- Register by Sept 10
- Essay Writing Competition | By GNLU MUN: Register by Aug 20 (Prizes Worth 10K)
- NLIU’s International Law School Negotiation Tournament (Prizes Worth Rs 1 Lakh):Register by Sept 17