About the Organisation and ADR Board:
The National Law University Odisha (NLUO) is an institution of legal education focusing on undergraduate and graduate legal and policy education in India.
The Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Board has been established with the objective to increase awareness and promote research in the field of ADR. It strives to generate interest in ADR as an effective means of dispute resolution.
About the Newsletter:
The primary objective of the e-Newsletter is to disseminate knowledge relating to the current affairs in the field of ADR. The e-Newsletter intends to include articles and interviews from students, experts, academicians and reputed legal professionals practicing in the field of ADR.
Contemporary legal developments in ADR, including recent judgments and legislative changes, at both national as well as international level.
Contributors are requested to strictly adhere to the guidelines. Any submissions made in variation to the guidelines below shall be considered to be invalid.
- Body of the article: Garamond, Font size 12, 1.5 line spacing
- Footnotes: 20th Bluebook, Garamond, Font size 10, single line spacing
- Abstract: Not required
- Length: 1500-2000 words exclusive of footnote
- Submission shall be made in (.doc)/(.docx) format
- Title of the document – Volume III: (Title of the Article). The title of the document should not contain any reference to the identity of the authors.
- The document should not contain any reference to the identity of the author, their institutional affiliations and their qualifications.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
- Deadline for submissions is – 11:59 PM on 1st September, 2020.
All the submissions shall be made at the submission portal here.
Kindly refrain from submitting articles via mail at [email protected] as they shall not be
considered for the newsletter.
In case of any queries, you can reach out to [email protected] or call:
Sridutt Mishra: + 91 7978622716
Siddharth Jain : + 91 7974682678
You might be also interested at:
- Call for Papers | NUALS’ IBC e-Newsletter: Rolling Submissions!
- Essay Writing Competition| by G.H. Raisoni Law College: Register by: Aug 28
- Call For Papers| Indian Journal of Law And Technology- Submit by Oct 31
- Essay Writing Competition | Amity Law School, Noida- Register by Sept 10
- Webinar Series | On The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 Rules and Regulations by NLS [Aug 21-26]
- Essay Writing Competition | By GNLU MUN: Register by Aug 20 (Prizes Worth 10K)
- NLIU’s International Law School Negotiation Tournament (Prizes Worth Rs 1 Lakh):Register by Sept 17
- Article Writing Competition| by KIIT School of Law: Register by Aug 26