About the Job
The University invites bright and motivated applicants for the position of Visiting Faculty on a contractual basis, up to one year commencing from 15th June, 2023. The visiting faculty will teach on one or more of the following programmes:
- BA LLB (Hons)
- 3-Year LLB (Hons)
Eligibility and Experience
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed). A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Differently-abled categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions.
- Candidate with a PhD degree or those enrolled as PhD candidates would be preferred
- Clearing the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SETNET is not mandatory.
- Candidates who achieve the qualifications by July 2023 or expect to secure the required qualifications by the end of their academic year can also apply.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Demonstrated interest and experience in any of the following subject areas:
- Civil Procedure and Drafting
- Law of Evidence
- Corporate Law
- Environmental Law
- Private International Law
- Intellectual Property Rights Law
- Family Law
- Human Rights Law
- Administrative Law
- Labour Law
- Interpretation of Statutes/Jurisprudence
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lectures and classroom exercises for core courses/electives.
- Tutorials, student consultations.
- Regular office hours with students.
- Conduct of viva and evaluation of paper submissions.
- Evaluation of examination papers.
- Participation in Institutional service.
- You will begin this engagement right away and may be engaged for a trimester or up to one year
- You are expected to be present on campus on all working days.
Academic Visiting Faculty
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.