Trusted by more than 1.3 crore Indians, CoinDCX is one of the largest players in India’s crypto ecosystem. Our vision is to create a more open and accessible future and we believe that web 3 will play an important part. Apart from offering simple investment and trading products for Indians to enter the crypto space, we’ve also ventured into Web 3 in 2021 by investing in promising Indian Web 3 startups via CoinDCX Ventures, launching Okto – a Defi app to access thousands of crypto assets on multiple decentralized exchanges across chains. And we’re just getting started! We’re always learning and building something new at CoinDCX .
About the Job
- Unlimited Wellness Leaves
- Personalised Mental Wellness & Caregiving sessions by Experts
- Recharge and Rejuvenate through team outings
- DYOB – Design your Own Benefit
- LinkedIn Learning
- Should have prior internship experience of not less than six months at a Tier – I or Tier -II Law firm or with any in-house legal team (preference – NBFC/ fintech).
- Basic understanding of Corporate law with a working knowledge of Contract Law; IPR laws, Banking Laws and Civil and Criminal laws.
- Basic knowledge of the crypto industry is definitely a plus point. We are looking for people who are passionate about this space.
- You’re passionate about everything Crypto and Web3.0
- You take ownership and have a thirst for excellence with an impact driven and result oriented mindset.
- You grow while helping others grow with you
- You thrive on change, have attention to detail and passion for quality
- You love exploring new ideas to build something useful and are always curious to learn.
- Drafting, vetting, negotiating and closing various documents including but not limited to Non-Disclosure Agreements, Marketing and Branding Agreements, Terms and Conditions, Service Agreements, Alliance and Partnership agreements and other documents.
- Assisting in drafting/ vetting of legal notices, replies, affidavits, power of attorney etc.
- Updating the team with the updates on Blockchain and crypto space globally with a focus on providing regulatory updates.
- Keeping a track of the regulatory/ policy developments happening in the Indian crypto space.
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders, as may be required.
- Undertaking research and preparation of notes/ summary documents in relation thereto, as and when required.
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.