About the National Law University Odisha (NLUO)
The National Law University Odisha (NLUO) is a vibrant addition to India’s national law universities. Within the short span, NLUO has made its mark as a university engaged in teaching and research in law.The University has received recognition from the University Grants Commission (UGC) under Section 12(b) of the UGC Act 1956, and has been receiving grants under the XIIth Plan. Its degrees offered are recognised by the Bar Council of India. It is also an associate member of the UGC-INFLIBNET, and a participant in the National Knowledge Network under the Ministry of Information Technology and Communication, Government of India.
About the workshop
The Centre for Consumer Law, National Law University Odisha, is organising a ‘Two-Day National Level Workshop on Consumer Dispute Resolution through Mediation’ from 27 to 28 September, 2021.
In the workshop, several eminent personalities, including hon’ble judges, professors, field experts, and the finest advocates, would deliver lectures. Hon’ble Justice Gita Mittal is going to be the keynote speaker.
The registrations will tentatively start on Monday.
More details will be coming in the coming week.
For any query or suggestion, you can reach by mailing them at [email protected].
- Online Certificate Courses by Enhelion: Enrolments Open! [70% off on Online Courses]
- Online Certificate Courses by Enhelion: Enrolments Open!
- National Workshop on Drafting, Pleading and Conveyancing by Alliance School of Law [Oct 9]
- One Week National Workshop on Right to Information by RGNUL: Register by Sept 28
- Two-Day National Level Workshop on Consumer Dispute Resolution through Mediation by NLUO [Sept 27-28]