About Spardhaincred Foundation
Spardhaincred Foundation (SF) is an independent non-governmental and non-profit organization that works towards encouraging sports, art, and technological activities among school students, and supporting children & youth from underprivileged families. The purpose is to appraise and inspire the school students. Following the motto ‘No child should be left behind’, SF believes that each child should get a chance to prove themselves. Especially a child from an economic as well as socially-low background.
About part time job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Preparing detailed notes on the assigned topics
2. Preparing notice and agenda for the board and board committee meetings
3. Preparing minutes for board committee meetings and drafting board resolutions for these meetings
4. Conducting general meetings of the bank
5. Ensuring compliance relating to companiesWho can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 12th May’21 and 16th Jun’21
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. are from London
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours
- 5 days a week
Number of openings
London (United Kingdom)
The hiring for this internship will be online and the company will provide work from home/ deferred joining till current COVID-19 situation improves.
INR 20000-30000 /month
26 May’ 21