Paid Online Internship Opportunity at National Human Rights Commission 2023 [50 Seats; Stipend: Rs 2000]: Apply by March 19
About the National Human Rights Commission
The National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) of India is a Statutory public body constituted on 12 October 1993 under the Protection of Human Rights Ordinance of September 28, 1993. It was given a statutory basis by the Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993 (PHRA).
The NHRC is the National Human Rights Commission of India, responsible for the protection and promotion of human rights, defined by the Act as “Rights Relating To Life, liberty, equality and dignity of the individual guaranteed by the Constitution or embodied in the International Covenants and enforceable by courts in India.
About the Internship– Online SIP 2023
For the Month of March 2023 the “Online Short Term Internship Programme – March, 2023 (OSTI- MARCH, 2023)”. Applications are invited from eligible students of the entire country.
Applications are invited from eligible students of the entire country. Eligibility and selection criteria will be as follows:-
- Students studying in 3rd year and onwards of an integrated 5 year PG course
- Students studying in 3rd/final year of graduation course
- Students of any semester/year of any post-graduate degree course
- Students of any semester/year of any post-graduate diploma course
- Students who are research scholars in any stream
Note: Students must have consistently attained a minimum of 60% marks in Class XII and all subsequent courses including the presently pursued courses. The calculated percentage has to be mentioned clearly from their CGPA/SGPA along with the formula for the percentage obtained. Failure to do either of it so would result in the rejection of the application form.
The student should not be more than 28 years old as on 15th January, 2023.
The Internship will commence from 27th March, 2023 (Monday) to 10th April, 2023 (Monday) (15 days)
This is a full time Internship Programme from 10:00 am to 5:30 pm (Monday to Friday). Students must ensure about their availability before applying.
Stipend & Award
- All the student interns successfully completing the internship would receive a stipend of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only)
- A certificate of participation will be awarded to the candidates on the basis of the following parameters:
- Attendance, Punctuality, Discipline, and Participation in online sessions are mandatory;
- Project Presentation & Project Reports and Book Review have to be submitted timely.
Last Date of Application
March 19, 2023
Applications without the following will be summarily rejected:
- Statement of Purpose (SoP): A 250 words write-up on the topic ‘Statement of Purpose (SoP) for joining NHRC Online Short Term Internship’ will be required to be submitted by the applicants along with the application form online which will also serve as a basis of selection.
- Marksheets: Enclose self-attested scanned copies of mark-sheet from 12th Standard and onwards and mark-sheet of each year/semester of presently pursuing the course.
- Recommendation Letter: Scanned Recommendation letter/email by HOD/Dean/Principal concerned in the annexed Proforma.
To apply for an internship at Human Rights Commission, Click here.
For any details, you may please contact at Ph: 011-24663283, 24663371 (between 10.00 am to 6.00 pm on working days, i.e. Monday to Friday).
Official notification is here.
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.
With 12,000 students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Join now to be a part of the coolest legal community around!