Top 2 winners:
1. Sowmya Tadimalla
2. Shivani Verma and Yash Tripathi
Next top 10 candidates are (in alphabetical order):
1. Aditya Sharma
2. Anika Sharma
3. Ayush Srivastava
4. K. Bhanu Sireesha and V. Mohan Vinay
5. Khuloos Aziz
6. Nihal Deo and Mehar Kaur Arora
7. Sachin Jeph
8. Sarthak Sharma
9. Sharon Sood and Krutamana Pisipati
10. Shrirang Ashtaputre
Apart from above mentioned, articles of few more candidates have been selected for blog publication. The concerned candidates will be mailed regarding the same.
All the participants shall be given certificate of participation.
BLOG WRITING COMPETITION BY JUSCHOLARS. WIN CASH PRIZES. REGISTER AND SUBMIT BY MARCH 30
About the Blog:
Juscholars is a student-edited,completely open access law blog to reiterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law. Blog is aimed to foster legal research by providing a platform to encourage the original and unpublished work of authors.
Juscholars Blog welcomes blog submissions on rolling basis on contemporary issues relating to law. The blog accepts submission from students, academicians, lawyers, judges and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
About the competition:
Juscholars is conducting a Blog Writing Competition. This competition is basically meant to encourage the writing skills of the students and provide the best writers with a certificate and recognition.
The competition is open to all students across India. (Not restricted to law students)
The participant can select any topic related to law.
Top 2 winners– Rs 500 cash prize + Certificate of merit + Free blog publication
Next top 10 winners– Certificate of Appreciation + Free blog publication
All participants shall be given certificate of participation.
Guidelines for Contributions:
- All essays must be submitted in English Language only.
- The recommended length of the article- not more than 1200 words. (Extension may be allowed in certain cases)
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- All submissions must follow the uniform style of citation.
- All submissions shall be made to [email protected]
- Details of the author(s) shall be provided in the body of the email
- The last date for:
- Registration: 30 March 2020
- Submission: 30 March 2020
- Date of Declaration of Results: by the end of 1st week of April
Rs 100 (per author)
After the payment, all the participant(s) must share the payment details (Transaction Id or Transaction screenshot) along with following details to [email protected]
- Year of study
- Institutional Affiliation
- Contact Info (Phone number and email address)
- Payment details
Paytm: 9669577599, 8458892652
G-pay/Bhim/PhonePe: 7566622441, 8458892652
Bank account details: (for imps, g-pay, etc)
Account name: Aishwarya Agrawal
Account number: 39213019489
Bank: State Bank of India
IFSC Code: SBIN0004286
You may choose to pay by other options too. Drop a mail regarding the same at: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]
For more details, visit: https://www.juscholars.com/