Top 2 winners
Rank 1 (2 teams)
Priyasha Goyal and Raghav Agrawal (Jindal Global Law School)
Archie Anant and Naina Agarwal (Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala)
Riddhi Daga and Akansha Uboveja (Hidayatullah National Law University)
Other candidates making to top 12 (alphabetical order):
Karan Nimish Vakil (Jindal Global Law School, O.P. Jindal Global University)
Manu Sharma (Symbiosis Law School, Pune)
Prachi Tandon and Prachi Agnihotri (Institute of Law, Nirma University)
Ranjan kumar bhadani (Bharati Vidyapeeth University)
Sayali Jayesh Mandlik (ILS Law College, Pune)
Sayra Kakkar (Amity law school,Noida)
Shrey Aggarwal and Rupam Das (Jindal Global Law School)
Subitsha Pichaimuthu and Narain Kalicharan.R (Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University)
Syeda Fauzia (Reva University, Bangalore)
Short Article Writing Competition. Register by May 15 (Date Extended)Win Cash Prizes and More!
About the Blog:
Juscholars is a completely open access law blog to reiterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law. Blog is aimed to foster legal research by providing a platform to encourage the original and unpublished work of authors.
Juscholars Blog welcomes blog submissions on rolling basis on topics relating to law. The blog accepts submissions from students, academicians, lawyers, and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
About the competition:
Juscholars is conducting a Short Article Writing Competition. This competition is meant to encourage the writing skills of the candidates and honour the best writers.
The invitation is open to all students, academicians, lawyers and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
The participants can select any topic related to law.
- Rank 1: – Rs 1000 cash prize + Copy of “CASE LAWS MADE SIMPLE” (Click here) + Certificate of Merit + Free publication in Jus Weekly + Certificate of publication + Internship opportunity + Campus Ambassador Position
- Rank 2: – Rs 500 cash prize + Copy of “CASE LAWS MADE SIMPLE” (Click here) + Certificate of Merit + Free publication in Jus Weekly + Certificate of publication + Internship opportunity + Campus Ambassador Position
- Top 12 winners- Certificate of Appreciation + Free publication in Jus Weekly + Certificate of publication + Internship opportunity + Campus Ambassador Position
- All such other articles which fulfils the minimum criteria will be published as a blog. (for Free).
- Names of top authors will be published on the website.
- All participants shall be given certificate of participation.
Guidelines for Contributions:
- All articles must be submitted in English Language only.
- Length of the article must not exceed 2000 words. (Relaxation as to word limit may be permitted)
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- All submissions must follow the uniform style of citation (For footnotes or endnotes or references).
- All submissions shall be made to [email protected]
- The copyright will rest with the author if the article is not selected for publication.
- For more details, visit: https://www.juscholars.com/blog-writing
Your articles will be marked on the following points. You should meet the following standards in order to qualify:
- The article should meet professional standards and be of publishable quality.
- All the sources of the information should be acknowledged.
- Editor’s discretion is final regarding winners.
- The last date for:
- Registration: 15 May 2020 (Extended)
- Submission: 20 May 2020 (Extended)
- Candidates may submit the article at the time of registration.
Rs 200 (co-author- Rs 300)
After the payment, all the participant(s) must share the payment details (Transaction Id or Transaction screenshot) along with following details to [email protected]
- Year of study
- Institutional Affiliation
- Contact Info (Phone number and email address)
Bank account details:
Account name: Aishwarya Agrawal
Account number: 39213019489
Bank: State Bank of India
IFSC Code: SBIN0004286
You may choose to pay by other options too. Drop a mail regarding the same at: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]
For more details, visit: https://www.juscholars.com/blog-writing
For Blog Writing Competition 2020 details, Click here.
For 2nd National Essay Writing Competition, 2020 details, Click here.
For 1st National Essay Writing Competition, 2020 details, Click here.