About IICA India
Established as a think tank for the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs was set up in 2008 to advance thought leadership in the Indian business environment through research, capacity building & advocacy efforts. Since its inception, the IICA continues to attract and train highly talented, innovative, entrepreneurial, ambitious and open-minded leaders in India.
Last call for submission of applications for the position of research associate.
- Minimum 01 year
- The person should have skills in conducting and managing events/ workshops/ online classes etc.
- Should have a basic understanding of CSR
- Should be able to provide administrative assistance to the Head and other team members
- Proficient with designing flyers/ brochures and posting content on socialmedia
- Should be able to handle the LMS.
- Provide Technical and Administrative assistance for the various programmes/projects/research of the School of Business Environment;
- Attending phone calls, and responding to the queries of prospective participants of various programmes;
- Maintaining records and updating course/programme content;
- Designing programme collaterals such as Brochure/Flyers etc;
- Lead generation and candidate mobilization for various programmes;
- Maintaining the Learning Management System;
- Provide necessary support for organizing national and international conferences/ seminars/ workshops/ training programmes;
- Assist in developing proposals, research design, framing questionnaires, data analysis, desk research, writing approach papers and research reports etc.;
- Undertake field visits as and when required.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Head, SoBE
Rs. 40,000/- P.M.
- The appointment will be made on the recommendations, on the basis of written test and/or interview, of a Selection Committee constituted for this purpose.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reasons.
Last Date To Apply
The number of position(s) can be increased/decreased at any point in time at the discretion of the Head of the Institution.
The official notification is here.
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.