Quiz on Law of Torts on July 30. Register by July 26.
Juscholars is a completely open access law blog to reiterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law. Blog is aimed to foster legal research by providing a platform to encourage the original and unpublished work of authors.
Juscholars Blog welcomes blog submissions on rolling basis on contemporary issues relating to law. The blog accepts submission from students, academicians, lawyers, judges and other esteemed members of the legal fraternity.
Enhelion, one of India’s oldest online legal education organization, in association with leading law firms has launched unique and affordable online courses for the student community of India in order to help them during this crisis. They have a large repository of about 300 online affordable courses all certified by leading law firms. (https://enhelion.com/)
About Quiz Series:
Juscholars and Enhelion announces Quiz Competition Series and will be conducting quiz competition on various laws throughout the year.
For the 1st competition, the theme is- Law of Torts.
Open to all interested candidates
Law of Torts
Rules & Regulations
- The quiz shall have 30 questions
- Time will be of 20 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 marks & there will be no negative marking.
- Rank 1 and 2: Rs. 500 Cash Prize + Certificate of Excellence + Rs 500 discount at Enhelion’s Certificate and Diploma Courses + Rs 300 discount in Juscholars Journal’s Processing Fee + Internship opportunity at Juscholars
- Next top 5 winners- Certificate of Appreciation + Rs 300 discount in Juscholars Journal’s Processing Fee + Internship opportunity at Juscholars
- Next 10 winners- Certificate of Appreciation + Rs 200 discount in Juscholars Journal’s Processing Fee + Internship opportunity at Juscholars
- Names of top candidates will be published at Juscholars’ website.
- All participants shall be given certificate of participation.
Note: In case of tie, a small round of quiz will be conducted for those participants.
For paytm payments, transfer amount to 9669577599 and send details (Name and Contact Number) at [email protected]
For all other modes of payment, click here.