Quizrit is the quiz committee of NMIMS Kirit P Mehta School of Law, Mumbai. The main aim of which is to fill the gaps and make everyone’s daily schedule more interesting and fruitful. Quizrit has taken many initiatives to keep people updated about current affairs and to help them test their knowledge.
Polity: The Current Scenario
1. Students currently enrolled in any University or College and students preparing for different competitive examinations are eligible to participate in the Competition.
2. The Quiz shall be conducted through Google Forms.
3. The Quiz will have 60 MCQ questions for which 20 minutes will be given in total to attempt them.
4. The quiz will be comprised of 2 sections, A and B, Section A will consist of questions based on International Polity and Section B will consist of questions based on Indian Polity.
5. There will be 30 questions of 1 mark each, 20 questions of 2 mark each and 10 questions of 3 mark each.
6. There will be no negative marking.
7. After 20 minutes have lapsed, no further submissions will be accepted.
8. The link for the quiz shall be sent on a pre-determined and pre-announced time on the email Ids with which the participants have registered themselves for the competition.
9. The competition is based on individual participation, not teams.
10. Final decision regarding any matter about the competition will be in the hands of the Organizing Committee of Quizrit.
To register, click here.
Note: LawBhoomi is proud to media partner the event.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group of your choice.