About the Organisation
Amity Law School, Amity University Madhya Pradesh was established in 2013. Amity Law School conducts three integrated 5 years under-graduate courses, LLB (Hons) (3 Years), LL.M. (One Year) and PhD programmes in law-related subjects.
About the Moot
During these unprecedented times, we are keen to nourish minds that are comfortable and skilled in dealing with the differing legal systems and cultures that make up our global community.
Amity Law School is proud to announce that it is organizing the AUMP National Virtual Moot Court Competition, 2020 which is scheduled to be held from October 29-31, 2020.
Moot Court Committee, Amity Law School, Amity University Madhya Pradesh is privileged to invite you for advancing premier level arguments and to hone your research as well as argumentative skills on a National level event of Moot Court Competition which shall be judged and presided over by the Hon’ble Justices (Sitting or retired) of the Court of law and renowned Advocates in the arena of Criminal Laws.
Having successfully organized various webinars and competitions in a row, this edition speaks of our efforts that aim at improving the whole experience by ensuring that the teams are met with a challenging problem based on contemporary and developing aspects of Law.
This Competition will be conducted virtually allowing the students to hone their advocacy skills while sitting safe at their homes. This Competition aims to provide an opportunity to the participants to develop the requisite skills for a dynamic process of Advocacy.
The Competition shall be open for ‘bona fide’ students who are pursuing an integrated 5 years or 3 years Law Program in India from an institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Each team shall consist of a minimum of two (2) members and maximum of three (3) members. Teams comprising two members shall only have two (2) speakers and teams comprising three members shall have two (2) speakers one (1) researcher.
All interested teams must register themselves on or before October 22, 2020 by diligently filling the registration Google Form. Only one form per team is to be submitted. The registration fees for this Competition is INR 1,000/- per team.
- Last date of registration: October 22, 2020
- Last date to seek clarifications: October 20, 2020
- Last date Memorial Submission: October 25, 2020
- Date of the Competition: October 29-31, 2020
- Prof. (Dr.) Sandeep Kulshrestha (Convener, Moot Court Committee): +91-8964882928
- Ms. Eshita Mittal (Member, Moot Court Committee): +91-8989924648
- Ms. Nupur Bhatt (Member, Moot Court Committee): +91-9131664340
For the Rules of the Competition, click here.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our WhatsApp group.
You might be also interested at:
- Essay Competition| by NLSIU’s Law & Technology Society: Register by Oct 15 [Cash Prizes- Rs 1 Lakh]
- Online Internship Opportunity @PRS India [November & December]: Applications Open!
- Call for Papers| MNLU’s Virtual Conference on Recent Trends in Mediation: Submit by Oct 15
- Public Policy Making Competition| by Yogya-Empowering Society:Register by Oct 20 [Free Registration]