About the Advocate
Advocate Parveen Kumar Aggarwal is a practicing advocate in New Delhi. He has been in regular practice since 1995. He is practicing at the Supreme Court, Delhi High Court, Punjab-Haryana High Court, NCLT, NCLAT, NCDRC & District Courts. The area of specialization primarily involves handling Civil Laws with respect to Insolvency matters, Property disputes, Consumer Disputes etc. He also deals with Arbitration matters.
About the Internship
The intern(s) would primarily be working on the Judgments of NCDRC throughout the course of their Internship and would require preparing judgment briefs especially highlighting the legal point(s) decided by the Hon’ble Commission on a daily basis. Further, if need be, the interns will also be required to do some assigned research works.
Number of Interns Required
4-5 (Four or Five) Interns
Work from Home (Online Internship).
- Interns must have a computer/laptop with an internet connection to work with.
- Knowledge of MS Word is a must.
- Basic knowledge of analysing Judgments and understanding the points of law discussed and decided by the Hon’ble Courts.
Who can Apply?
Law students currently enrolled in their 2nd Year & Onwards. LL.M. students can apply as well.
The stipend will be provided based on performance & quality of work submitted.
Duration of Internship
At least 1 month (4 weeks). Extensions may be made, on a request or by the employer, on a flexible basis.
Interested candidates shall send their latest resume/CV along with sample judgment briefs of minimum 2 latest judgments by NCDRC (Judgments can be found at the website of ncdrc.nic.in) through email at [email protected] with the subject of the email as Internship Application: September 2020 – Name of Applying Candidate – Year of Study.
6th September 2020.
- Internship Certificate
- Placement Offer (for eligible graduates)
For any queries, e-mail the queries at [email protected]
You might be also interested at:
- Join Lawnomy | Intern, Student Managers or Campus Managers | Apply by Sept 20
- Online Internship Opportunity| at Gujarat Maritime University (Stipend 10k/month): Apply by Sep 14
- Internship Opportunity| Human Rights Law Network: Application Open!
- Online Internship Opportunity at PRS Legislative Research [Sept and Oct]: Applications Open
- Webinar| Basics of Double Tax Avoidance Agreements by SVKM Pravin Gandhi College of Law [Sep 3]