About the Webinar
Bharata Mata School of Legal Studies, Aluva, Kerala, in association with World Mediation Organisation, Berlin, is conducting an International Webinar on September 11, Friday 2020.
About the Speakers
Professor Daniel Erdmann, the Founder & President-WMO. He worked for several years as a member of the managing board for humanitarian organizations across many countries. Nowadays he is the Chairman and Founder of the World Mediation Organization and Professor and Dean of the School of Mediation and Terrorism Studies at Euclid.
He was a tutor at the United Nations System Staff College and former COTIPSO Training Partner/Thesis Advisor at the Peace Operations Training Institute. He is responsible for the training concept, supervision and management of civil peace projects in Europe, Asia and the U.S.
Advocate Krusch P Antony, WMO Fellow and Mediator, is an accredited Arbitrator and an ADR Professional for the past 15 years. He was a Guest Faculty for NUALS in ADR, and currently visiting Faculty to Law School, M.S University, and Baroda. Online Arbitrator at ADReS & SAMA.LIVE at Bangalore.
Currently he is a Partner- Arbitration & Litigation to M/s King Stubb & Kasiva, Advocates & Attorney, Kochi, Chennai & Bangalore. He is presently the Educational Advisor (India) to WMO, Berlin.
Registration Starts from 27th August 2020
Last date of Registration: 8th September 2020
Details of the Webinar
Topic 1: Mediation Profession & Practice by WMO President: Professor Daniel Erdmann
Topic 2: Arbitration Law & Practice by Arbitrator & Mediator: Advocate Krusch P. Antony
Date: 11th September 2020 [Friday]
Time: 3 pm to 5.30 pm
The program will be live-streamed on Google Meet and YouTube live
Registration for the webinar is Free. Please note that the E-certificate will be provided for this program.
You might be also interested at:
- CCS e-Colloquium on Capitalism, Poverty and Inequality: Apply by Sept 3
- E-Moot Court Competition| by Government Law College: Register by Sept 15
- E-Model United Nations| by Think India [Sept 5-6] (Cash Prizes Worth Rs 30k): Registration Open!
- E-Moot Court Competition| by Asian Law College : Register by Aug 31 (Cash Prizes Worth Rs 8.5k!)
- Online Internship Opportunity at PRS Legislative Research [Sept and Oct]: Applications Open
- Essay Competition| by GNLU (Cash Prizes Worth Rs 35k)- Submit by Sept 10
- Moot Court Competition by NLUD [Sep 27]- Register by Sept 12
- E-Moot Court Competition| by JECRC University & Path Lexis-Register by Sep 20- Prizes Worth 6k!
To know about more legal opportunities, Click Here.