Paid Online Content Writing | News Writer at Average Being: Apply Now!
About average Being Private Limited
AVERAGE BEING is a team of professional individuals with vast experience in movies, comics, anime, gaming, and anything pop culture. Wherever you are, their team brings the news directly to you and strives to provide detailed, quality information on the latest trends for their readers.
About the Job
They are seeking a talented and sincere News Writer to join their team at AVERAGE BEING PRIVATE LIMITED. Our website covers everything pop culture, including movies, celebrities, comics, anime, games, and more. As a News Writer, you will be responsible for researching, identifying, and writing about the most talked-about topics in the entertainment industry.
This includes keeping up with Google trends, the latest social media current, events, and more to create articles that attract a large readership. You should find trending topics and quickly produce 4-7 news articles each day to provide our readers with the latest and most engaging news content possible, which can also bring traffic to our website.
- Proven experience as a News Writer or similar role
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to write quickly and accurately
- Strong research skills with the ability to identify new and emerging trends
- Passion for pop culture and current events
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Note: Applicants without a proven track record of crunching out regular articles in the entertainment space, like movies, celebrities, comics, anime, and gaming, need not apply. As of now, We don’t cover other categories in this niche.
- Conduct research and gather information on current trends, news, and events in the entertainment industry
- Writing 4-7 news articles per day that engage and inform our audience
- Create attention-grabbing headlines that accurately represent the content of the article
- Working independently with little guidance from our team
- Consistently meeting deadlines and producing high-quality content
- Optimize articles for SEO to maximize website traffic
- Collaborating with the team to brainstorm and develop new content ideas
- Staying up-to-date on industry news and trends
- Most importantly, The articles delivered should be publish-ready content
Mode of Job
The pay can increase based on how well your articles perform in search.
If you are confident that you are the right fit for this job, please send an email to [email protected] with your resume, links to previous work, and why we should hire you. Kindly use the below structure in the subject line: News Writer – [Your Name]
Please note that only successful applicants will receive a response within three business days.
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 22,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.
Follow us on Instagram (Click Here) for amazing legal content.