About Ashutosh Kumar
Ashutosh Kumar is a disputes lawyer specialising in arbitration, contract disputes, shareholder disputes, and regulatory disputes. He also assist clients with legal advice on various commercial issues, contract drafting and negotiation, and compliance-related queries.
About the opportunity
These internships are aimed at identifying potential associates. Therefore, please apply only if you are interested in exploring a full-time role at a later stage and intend to work in Delhi-NCR.
Ashutosh Kumar is offering two long-term paid internships (4 months or more).
Final-year law students / fresh law graduates.
Roles and responsibilities
These internships will involve hands-on training and significant responsibilities in relation to ongoing matters. The interns will be expected to devote the bulk of their time to the internship. Therefore, please apply only if you are confident that you will be able to devote sufficient time.
Looking for persons who are highly motivated, have good research and writing skills, have an eye for detail, and a keen interest in commercial law.
To apply, please send your CV (no more than 2 pages) and a writing sample (no more than 500 words) to [email protected].
- Paid Internship Opportunity at DCPCR Delhi Commission for Protection of Child Rights [Stipend Rs 3,000]: Rolling Applications!
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Hamari Pahchan NGO [Stipend Rs 2,000-5,000]: Applications Open! [Position: Legal Researcher]
- Work Opportunity as Digital Marketer at Spacer Lab [Salary: Rs 18K]: Applications Open!
- Online Internship at Regius Legal LLP, Mumbai: Apply by Jan 30
- Online Internship Opportunity at Competition Commission of India: Apply by Feb 1