About the Emjoy
Emjoy is the first tech-enabled full-cycle rental estate manager for owners. Emjoy is on a mission to make property ownership a hassle-free affair. Now, there will be no more dealing with the brokers, making frequent property visits, dealing with vendors for maintenance, and fretting about the state of property or background of tenants. Emjoy provides comprehensive tech-enabled solutions. Let your dedicated estate manager take care of your property for you.
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Assess documents from a legal perspective
- Prepare legal documents on predefined templates
- Liaise with external lawyers on the company’s behalf
- Send legal notices on the company’s behalf
- Represent firm in various legal disputes
Should have some prior experience with recovery suits, cheque bounce, eviction cases, etc.
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 14th Oct’21 and 18th Nov’21
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code 5 days a week
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (3% of amount recovered).
Number of openings
- Paid Internship Opportunity with Soumi Guha Thakurta: Apply now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at Think India’s VIDHI: Apply now!
- Internship Opportunity at Omega Juris: Apply now!
- Paid Trainee Internship opportunity at Mind legal: Apply now!
- Internship Opportunity at Delhi State Legal Services Authority: Apply by Dec 15