About International Journal of Legal Studies and Social Sciences
International Journal of Legal Studies and Social Sciences is a peer-reviewed e-journal acclaimed for original ideas and academic honesty.
What sets the International Journal of Legal Studies and Social Sciences apart is our commitment to quality and excellence.
About the Opportunity
The International Journal of Legal Studies and Social Sciences is currently soliciting submissions for Volume 1, Issue 1 (2023).
The Editorial Committee of ‘International Journal of Legal Studies and Social Sciences’ hereby invites research papers, articles, notes, case comments and book reviews on topics of law from students, academicians and research scholars.
The opportunity is open to anyone interested in submitting their manuscripts.
The participant can select any topic related to law, management or current happenings.
- All papers must be submitted in English Language only.
- Word Limit- 1000-5000 words (Exclusive of Footnotes & Abstract).
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 250 words.
- Citation Format – Any uniform citation method.
- Papers must be submitted only in a Word Doc.(doc./docx.) format.
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- All submissions should be accompanied by details like: title of the manuscript, year of study, institutional affiliation and contact details (mobile no. and email id) of the author(s).
Last Date of Submission
The last date for submission for the paper is 25 September 2023.
Manuscripts must be e-mailed at [email protected]
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.