We run various ventures in hospitality, recreation, adventure, and wellness space for the last two decades. We, now are wearing the startup cap and launching new ventures (some truly new in India), while diligently expanding the existing businesses and products. Our senior management is from the world’s top-ranked universities, with experience of working at Wall Street, San Francisco-Silicon Valley, also various industries like private equity, real estate, tech startups and hospitality in India.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assist in drafting
2. Attend meeting with external lawyers if required
3. Overall coordination with in-house lawyer and outside law firms
4. Maintain case files & calendar of dates
5. Maintain total filing structure of the organization
6. Conduct legal research & file compilation
7. Attend court, local authorities & tribunals with external lawyers
8. Handle administrative duties such as taking phone calls, answering correspondence and filing
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 27th Sep’20 and 2nd Nov’20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Prefer candidates who know Hindi typing as well or open to learning
02 November 2020
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
You might me interested at:
- Online Internship Opportunity @PRS India [November & December]: Applications Open!
- Internship Opportunity at DMart [Stipend- Rs 7000/month]: Apply by Oct 11
- Online Internship Opportunity| at Competition Commission of India: Applications Open!
- Call for Interns at LawBhoomi: Application Open!