About My Lawrd
My Lawrd is a growing media venture that aims to delve into key technology law and policy concepts/ discussions and bring them to the common man. My Lawrd are a team of practicing lawyers and researchers trying to spark discussions around technology law and policy.
About the opportunity
Many applicants have expressed their interest in My Lawrd’s Research Fellowship’ 21. My Lawrd are still accepting applications and are yet to shortlist the candidates. If you are enthusiastic about the opportunity, you can fill the application form provided below.
About the fellowship
Research Fellows at MyLawrd will undertake extensive research on various issues related to technology law and policy. Fellows will engage to understand dynamic developments in the field and involve in producing quality work.
Duration and mode – The position is for three months. In light of the CoVID-19 Pandemic, this opportunity will be online and facilitated virtually.
Eligibility and prerequisite
1. Law graduates can apply. In case of candidates still pursuing Bachelor’s degree in law, only 4th and 5th year students of the five years LLB course or Final year students pursuing the three years LLB course are eligible to apply.
2. Must have good communication and writing skills.
3. The candidate must be genuinely interested in understanding and working in the tech law space.
4. Candidates with an expressed interest to pursue a career in Technology law may apply.
5. Must be able to commit to the position for a minimum of 3 hours a day, during the entire period of association.
6. Upon successful completion of the fellowship, the candidate will be provided with a certificate.