About the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment is a Government of India ministry. It is responsible for welfare, social justice and empowerment of disadvantaged and marginalised sections of society, including scheduled castes (SC), Other Backward Classes (OBC), trans-people and LGBTQ people, the disabled, the elderly, and the victims of drug abuse.
The Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment holds cabinet rank as a member of the Council of Ministers. The current minister is Thawar Chand Gehlot, who is assisted by a Minister of State, Rattan Lal Kataria, Krishan Pal Gujjar and Ramdas Athavale.
About the Internship
Applications are invited for the Online Internship Opportunity Under Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment. An internship programme is proposed to reach out to the maximum number of youth and create an online presence of the Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan launched by MoSJE.
The interns under the online internship programme will be vital in creating awareness about the Nasha Mukt Bharat Campaign in the 272 selected districts under the programme. The candidates have to be either from the selected states or from these 272 districts and must hold a good command of their regional language.
The interns will be working in awareness generation and engagement on Nasha Mukt Bharat Campaign with the general population in their assigned districts. They will be extensively using social media to reach out to a larger number of people through posts, videos, blogs etc.
- Motivated individuals with good communication skills and a good command over their local language, oral and written.
- Upto 18 to 30 years of age.
- Basic Knowledge of designing skills.
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from are Graduates or pursuing Graduation in Any Field
- and specialisation from Any Specialisation
- are available for duration of 2 Months
- have relevant skills and interests
Rs. 5000 /month
Terms of Engagement
- Familiarise themselves with the NashaMukt Bharat Abhiyaan and its objectives.
- Create a database of individuals to reach out to and talk about the NashaMukt Bharat Abhiyaan using an open-ended script provided.
- Interact or engage with a minimum 25 to 30 individuals daily about the campaign, 1 to 2 minutes, on each of the 3 platforms namely, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Upload or update the details of each interaction or engagement on daily basis to the Internship coordinator.
- Daily upload of at least one post, picture, creative, video, blog related to the Abhiyaan, use of regional languages, in each of the 3 media.
- Regular updates on activities that are being conducted by them and within their network in a statewise group created. Activities that can be undertaken but are not limited to, are:
- poster and banner making,
- slogan writing,
- jingle or song writing and performing,
- short skits etc.
- Interns can take initiative to include new and innovative activities to spread awareness on the campaign.
- Motivate the people contacted to further reach out to more people talking about the Nasha Mukt Bharat Campaign and also join the social media pages of the Abhiyaan across all 3 social media accounts namely Facebook. Twitter and Instagram.
- Create an online event on the second and fourth Friday of the month with NashamuktBharatCampaign and ask the people contacted to use the hashtag and post images and activities related to the campaign on social media.
- Innovative and impactful activity posts and tweets by the people can be reposted or retweeted on the Ministry Social media page on a regular basis.
Deadline: June 15, 2021