About the Gujarat National Law University
The Gujarat National Law University is a public law school and a National Law University established under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003 in the state of Gujarat. The university is located at Gandhinagar, which is the capital of Gujarat and is located 23 kilometers north of the city of Ahmedabad.
About the Magazine
Gujarat National Law University’s SRDC ADR Magazine is a quarterly student-run publication that invites submissions from experts, working professionals, academics and students engaged in the field of Alternate Dispute Resolution. The first edition of the ADR Magazine was launched in May 2020. This flagship publication encloses several articles employing a comparative and interdisciplinary approach to analyze and offer comments on the recent developments, judicial decisions and practices of ADR in Indian and several foreign jurisdictions. SRDC ADR Magazine maintains a double-blind peer review system and regular collaboration with experts and practitioners in the field of ADR who supervise the editorial process to preserve its scholastic appeal and integrity.
About the opportunity
GNLU SRDC ADR Magazine is inviting submissions for Volume II, Issue II. Contributions for the magazine are welcome from all academicians, practitioners and law students. ADR Magazine accepts submissions on a rolling basis, subject to the preference for publication in the upcoming issue granted for those submissions made before the prescribed date, i.e., 15th July, 2021.
The magazine permits submissions in the nature of Articles, Case Comments, Legislative Comments and Book Reviews falling within the scope of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Co-Authorship: Co-authorship is permissible only up to a maximum of two authors.
- Word Limit: 2000-2500 words (exclusive of citations).
- Body: The body of the manuscript should be in Garamond, Font Size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
- Footnotes: The footnotes should be in Garamond, Font Size 10 and line spacing 1.
- The citations must conform to the OSCOLA style of citations, 4th edition.
- No hyperlinks are allowed.
- The manuscript should not contain any reference to the author, including their names and institutional affiliations.
- Any failure to adhere to submission guidelines may result in rejection of the submission.
The submission should be accompanied by a Cover Letter wherein the manuscript is attached and must contain the following details:
- Name of the Author(s)
- Contact Details: Address and Mobile Number
- Name and Address of the Institution of the Author(s)
- Academic Qualifications (year of studying)/Affiliations of the Author(s)
- Title of the Manuscript
The submissions can be made via email to the SRDC ADR editorial team on the following email ID: [email protected]
The email should contain the manuscript in .doc or .docx format accompanied by the cover letter as per the aforementioned specification. Authors are requested to submit their manuscripts before 11:59 PM on 15th July, 2021 in order to be eligible for publication in Volume II Issue II.
Note: The Magazine accepts submissions on a rolling basis.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Venkata Supreeth, Executive Editor: +91 7989503514