About the University
The University has commenced its academic journey from 2019 with the establishment of its first School – School of Maritime Law, Policy & Administration (SMLPA), which offers LL.M and Post Graduate Diploma programmes in Maritime Law and International Trade Law. In pursuit of creating an institution of global standards, GMU has collaborated with internationally prominent institutions like Erasmus University, STC International and many more such alliances shall be forged in time to come. For the larger benefit of the student community and with a view to enrich the quality of research on maritime law in India, the Gujarat Maritime University has decided to notify these “Internship Guidelines”, to provide a framework for engagement of Interns for a period of 6 months.
The present is an online internship and the Interns will be required to observe the working hours of the university and work by logging in from home.
Who can Apply?
- Must be a Law graduate from recognized universities. OR
- Law student pursuing 5-year law course from recognized universities and are in their 4th/5th year. OR
- Law student pursuing 3-year law course from recognized universities and are in their 3rd year.
Interns will be paid a stipend of Rs 10,000 per month (Rupees Ten Thousand Only), subject to satisfactory performance, duly certified by his Supervisor/Mentor.
The internship will be for 6 months. The internship may be extendable depending on the performance of the applicant and subject to the requirement of Gujarat Maritime University.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter indicating the programme enrolled in, current year of study, name of the university and the exact dates of the internship
- Statement of Purpose of not more than 500 words explaining their interest in interning with the Centre.
- Shortlisted Applicants will be called for an online interview and final selection will be made after the online interview.
They shall endeavour to inform selected candidates at least 1 week before the commencement of the internship. Only successful applicants will be contacted and if you do not hear from us within 30 days of submitting your application, please assume that your application has not been successful.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group.
You might be also interested at:
- Online Internship Opportunity| ILS Pune’s Centre for Health Equity, Law and Policy: Apply by Sep 10
- Paid Online Internship Opportunity| Advocate Praveen Kumar Aggarwal: Apply by Sep 6
- Join Lawnomy | Intern, Student Managers or Campus Managers | Apply by Sept 20
- Internship Opportunity| Human Rights Law Network: Application Open!
- Online Internship Opportunity at PRS Legislative Research [Sept and Oct]: Applications Open