About Legal Arc e-newsletter
The Legal Arc is the legal periodical issued by the Publication Committee of NMIMS Kirit P Mehta School of Law. The Legal Arc, as a prestigious e-newsletter, aims to improve the legal knowledge and hone the research acumen of law students across the nation.
Objective of Legal Arc
The legal field is one that undergoes continuous evolution and developments. Thus, it is extremely important for students to be aware, and gain insights on current trends in the legal world, and thus develop a sense of inquisitiveness, as well as critical and analytical skills.
Thus, the objective of The Legal Arc is to make students au fait with the latest legal developments through different perspectives.
The following category of submissions are invited:
- Article: Submissions are invited on any topic of law of contemporary relevance, from academicians, legal practitioners, students, and researchers from the legal community.
- Comments: A comment allows the author(s) to critique any landmark judicial pronouncement, legislation or a bill.
- Book reviews engaging literary works.
- Journey in the legal field.
- Articles for the forum must be between 1500-2500 words.
- Submissions shall be in .doc or.docx format.
- Main Text: Garamond, font size 12, line spacing 1.5.
- References should be hyperlinked wherever necessary. If online sources are not present, footnotes must be used.
- Footnotes: Garamond, font size 10, line spacing 1.0.
- Style of citation: Bluebook 20th Edition.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to a maximum of 2 authors.
- The selected contributions will be published and all such contributions will be acknowledged in the e-newsletter.
- Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the contribution.
- Submissions must be made in the electronic form to [email protected] under the subject heading “Submission: The Legal Arc, e-Newsletter”.
- The body of the mail shall contain details of the author (full name, semester, university and contact number).
- The contributions must necessarily be accompanied by the author’s byline of more than 50 words.
Email: [email protected]
Aashirwa Baburaj, Editor-in-Chief: +91 7710887838
Bhargavi G Iyer, Deputy Editor: +91 9833601330
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group.
You might be also interested at:
- Call for Chapters| Gujarat Maritime University’s Edited Book: Submit by Oct 20
- Call for Papers for GIL-RGNUL’s E-seminar: Register by Sep 20
- Call for Papers| GNLU-IBBI Colloquium on Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process: Register by Sep 12
- Call for Chapters| ICFAI’s Book on Cyber Law: Submit Abstract by Sep 25 [No Publication Fee]
- Call for Papers| CNLU’s [IPHD Bulletin]: Submit by Sept 15 [No Publication Fee]
- Call for Paper| RGNUL’s Financial and Mercantile Law Review: Submit by Sept 25 (No Publication Fee)