About the Sharda University, School of Law
Sharda University, School of Law (SUSOL) is a dynamic and progressive Law School situated in the clean and green environment of Greater Noida (National Capital Region). SUSOL is considered to be one of the most prestigious Law schools in the National Capital Region, offering BCI approved Five Year B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), One Year LL.M. (Corporate Law, Criminal Law, International Law, Human Rights, Energy Law) and Ph.D. Programs.
Their vision is to emerge as a leading school of law in pursuit of academic excellence, innovation, and nurturing entrepreneurship.
About The Way Forward
Sharda University, a Leader in the field of Higher Education, has taken the initiative to increase and improve faculty standards across all levels, especially in the area of ‘Outcome Based Teaching-learning Methods and Research: The Way Forward’. Online Faculty Development Programme is going to be organised by the School of Law, Sharda University from 12th to 17th July 2021.
During the present COVID-19 pandemic situation also Sharda University has been at the forefront in delivering quality education through virtual mode and the same has been recognised recently when it became one the leading Universities in India to receive the prestigious QS I-Gauge E-Lead Certificate for excellence in online education.
This Online Faculty Development Programme is specifically designed to discuss, deliberate and come up with ‘Outcome-based Teaching-Learning Methods and Research in Law: The Way Forward’. The early-career researchers, academicians, legal experts, and other participants will have a great opportunity to learn from the esteemed panel of experts who shall be delivering expert talks on various topical issues related to outcome-based teaching-learning methods and research in law.
Aims and Objectives
- Provide an understanding about outcome-based teaching-learning methods & research in law.
- Acquaint the participants with the intricacies of law and legal research.
- Train the early career researchers, young academicians, and other participants to upgrade their knowledge and skills in outcome-based teaching and research.
- Provide in-depth understanding about teaching pedagogy.
- Provide an opportunity to participants to deliberate and learn about the challenges facing legal education and research in the present virtual era.6. Train the early career researchers, young academicians, and other participants regarding the use of technology in teaching and research.
Sharda University invites Faculty Members, Researchers, Legal Experts, and other professionals from all Universities/Institutes/Departments/Schools/Colleges to participate in this Online Faculty Development Programme.
- Please provide valid and correct data for registration in the above mentioned Google Form.
- Registration for the Online FDP is Free.
- However, for availing the Certificate of Participation, a fee of Rs. 200 shall be required to be paid through Online Payment mode and the invoice of the same must be uploaded on the Google Registration Form.
- The last date for Registration is 10th July, 2021.
- All communications shall be done through the official email ID of the Online FDP i.e. [email protected]
- To register, Click here
- Name of Account Holder: Sharda University School of Law
- Account Number: 912010034705440
- IFSC: UTIB0000624
- Bank Name & Address: Axis bank Ltd., Alpha Commercial Belt, Greater Noida.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Mobile Number: 8800933447FDP-OUTCOME-BASED-TEACHING-LEARNING-METHODS-RESEARCH-IN-LAW