About the Manipal University Jaipur
Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ) was launched in 2011 on an invitation from the Government of Rajasthan, as a self-financed State University. MUJ has redefined academic excellence in the region, with the Manipal way of learning; one that inspires
students of all disciplines to learn and innovate through hands-on practical experience. The multi-disciplinary university offers career- oriented courses at all levels, i.e., UG, PG and doctoral and across diverse streams, including Engineering, Architecture, Planning, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Fine Arts, Hospitality, Humanities, Journalism and Mass Communication, Basic Sciences, Law, Commerce, Computer Applications, Management, etc. Some PG programs are also available in the research mode. MUJ boasts of best-in-class infrastructure, including state-of-the-art research facilities and a modern, digital library. In line with Manipal University’s legacy of providing quality education to its students, the campus uses the latest in technology to impart education.
About the Competition
This Competition is conceived with the aim of promoting & developing skills and testing the knowledge of the students across the nation. Every day people think to find a reason to help someone or do good for society. This event will not only increase our knowledge but will also give us a reason to do good for the society, for its people and most importantly it’ll bring about a good and positive change in ourselves.
About the Event
Manipal University Jaipur’s LexLawgical Club and Law Bharat are organising National Pride Fest, 2021 as they recognized the need for a virtual platform at this time of Pandemic where students can be a part of a platform where they can express their views/concerns by showcasing their writing skills.
The theme of the event is with respect to such social barriers specifically faced by the LGBTQ+ community Competitions under National Pride Festival, 2021
- National Pride Poster Making Competition
- National Amendment Writing Competition
- National Pride Podcast Series
- National Pride Interview Series
Students pursuing graduate and a postgraduate degree in any of the studies are eligible to participate in the competitions organized under Pride Fest 2021.
Note: No registration fee.
- The registration for the said competition begins from 1st June 2021
- The last date to register for competitions is 14th June 2021
- The submission form will be active from 10th June 2021
- Certificate of Participation to All Participants.
- Certificate of Excellence to Winners and Runner-Ups.
- Certificate of Merit to Top 5 Participants of National Amendment Writing Competition.
- Top -5 Podcast of National Pride Podcast Series will be featured on Spotify, Instagram, and the Website of LexLawgical.
- Winning Posters of the National Pride Poster Making Competition will be a feature on Instagram and the Website of LexLawgical.
Ms. Neha Garg: +91 9166795774
Mr. Raj Singh: 70147 58550
E-mail ID: [email protected]