About Hidayatullah National Law University
Hidayatullah National Law University is a public law school and a National Law University in New Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. The University is named after the former Chief Justice of India, Justice Mohammad Hidayatullah.
- First Position: Certificate of Merit and Cash Prize of Rs. 3,000.
- Second Position: Certificate of Merit and Cash Prize of Rs. 2,000.
- The editorial board may consider publishing selected essays in an edited book with ISBN.
- The top 20 participants will receive a Certificate of Appreciation.
- Deadline for Registration and Submission of Essay – 30th July 2023
- Declaration of Results – 10th August 2023
- Any bonafide student/scholar in an Indian university enrolled in any UG or PG course.
- The co-authorship of an essay is NOT permitted.
- The introduction is up to 300 words accompanied by a brief profile of the author indicating his/her email ID, contact number, and affiliation.
- The word limit for the full essay along with an introduction is 4000 – 5000 words (excluding footnotes) which is required to be submitted in MS Word format latest by July 30, 2023.
- Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line spacing: 1.5, A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides.
- Plagiarized papers shall be summarily rejected.
- For references and bibliography, the author(s) are required to follow the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 20th edition.
Link for Submission of the Essay
- Dr. Ankit Awasthi, Assistant Professor, HNLU Raipur (Coordinator)
- Dr. Rana Navneet Roy, Associate Professor, HNLU Raipur (Co-coordinator)
Contact details: [email protected], 7355235075
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.