About the ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad
The ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad is a promising destination for the students desirous of making law as their Dream “Career”. The ICFAI Law School (ILS) is a significant segment of the IFHE and is recognized by the Bar Council of India. The ILS Hyderabad offers B.B.A LL.B (Hons) and B.A LL.B (Hons) integrated five-year courses, 1-Year LLM in Corporate and Commercial Laws and Tax Laws, PhD full-time and part-time programs, PG Diplomas in IPR, Cyber Laws and Tax Laws and Eight Certificate Courses in Cyber Law, Infrastructure Laws, Law of Financial Services, Immigration Laws, Solid Waste Management and Law, Goods and Services Tax Laws, International Trade Law and Forensic Science and Law.
The law school envisions to develop a new cadre of professionals who will not only command a high level of domain proficiency but also have the ability to integrate activities for developing scientific and technological solutions and work standards.
About the Webinar
The Centre for Cyber Law and Innovation, ICFAI Law School, Dehradun proposes to organize Guest lecture on Artificial Intelligence and the Indian Justice System on 27th July, 2021 (11:00-12:00PM) which would help us to understand the application of Artificial Intelligence in the Indian Legal System.
Artificial Intelligence and Indian legal System
- Date: July 27th, 2021
- Time: 11 AM to 12 Noon
- Mode: Online
- Platform: Zoom Meetings
Prof. M.K. Bhandari
Director, ILTES Online Global Academy
Professionals, Students, Academicians, and Research Scholars
No Registration fee
The certificate of participation shall be given to all the participants
Email Id: [email protected]
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Kapil Dixit & Co. Advocates [Stipend Rs 10K]: Apply by May 22
- Internship Opportunity at Centre for Civil Society: Apply now!
- Jagran Lakecity University’s AUAP-JLU International Moot Court Competition [Prize Worth Rs 2.6 Lakh]: Register by June 22
- Online Internship Opportunity at NLSIU’s Chair on Consumer Law and Practice: Apply now!
- IDIA, Kerala Chapter’s Essay Writing Competition on Arbitration: Submit by May 31