The Society of Law & Literature University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, School of Law, Dehradun is conducting a National Short Movie Making Competition. The event unleashes a one-shot chance to bring out the film-maker in you.
Law: A Sociological Tool
The competition is open to graduate and under graduate programs students, Professionals of respective fields. No purchase is necessary to enter the contest.
Participation in the Contest constitutes of entrants with full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of the Rules and the decisions of the Judges which are final and binding.
Organizers reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with all official Rules.
Contest entries may be submitted by an individual, or by a group of five (ex: a group of friends, an after-school program, or an entire class). In the case of group submission, one prize will be awarded to the entire group as a whole.
Entrants will then be judged on their ability to address the topic(s) of choice by being engaging, informative, inspiring, and creative through their film.
All submissions must show a strong (research-supported) understanding of the topics and related issues. Submissions must share and highlight solutions to the issues discussed in the chosen sustainability topic(s).
The film entry’s theme must be solution-based. The film should talk about an environmental/sustainability problem and then discuss what could be a potential solution to this problem.
For example, consider a film that discusses over-logging and deforestation and then elaborates on how paper-based product industries can change their methods to harvest sustainably. We look forward to viewing your entries that talk about a current problem and how you propose we solve this problem as a community with the goal of sustainability.
Last Date to submit and Register is August 25th 2020
Declaration of Result will be on August 31st 2020
1. Prachie Singh (Student President, SoLL) – +91 7999242167
2. Akanksha Sharma (Convener Quiz, Oratory, Writer’s Club) – +918936924171
3. Aparajita R Jha (Co – Convener) – +91 8240794628
For the brochure, click the link below.
You might be also interested at:
- Free Quizzing at Lawnomy | Register by Aug 18 | Prizes Worth Rs 6100
- Join Lawnomy | Intern, Student Managers or Campus Managers: Apply by Aug 20
- Virtual Moot Court Competition | by NEF Law College: Register by Aug 14 ( Prizes Worth 80K)
- Essay Writing Competition | Faculty of Law Aligarh Muslim University: Register by Aug 15
- Book Review Writing Competition | by NLU, Odisha: Register by Aug 20
- Quiz Competition | by Faculty of Law Aligarh Muslim University: Register by Aug 13 (Prizes Worth 2K)