National Law Institute University is a law school, and centre for research located in Bhopal, India. Established in 1997 by the State of Madhya Pradesh, it is one of the first three law schools to have been established under the National Law School system.
The Centre for Research in International Law (“CRIL”) is a student-run body at National Law Institute University, Bhopal, which was established with an aim to increase awareness of international law and policy among students.
The NLIU-CRIL Blog is one of the premier blogs dealing with issues of international policy, relations, and law. It is run by the student community of the NLIU, Bhopal, and is aimed at promoting and initiating an academic discourse in the above-mentioned fields.
International policy, relations, and law.
1. The word limit for the manuscripts should be between 1000-2000 words.
2. The manuscripts must be word-processed, single-spaced in Garamond, font size 12 and justified.
3. Co-authorship is allowed up to two authors.
4. References should be incorporated by way of either endnotes or hyperlinks, and in a uniform format.
5. The submission must be the original and unpublished work of the contributor.
6. Every submission must be accompanied with an undertaking confirming the same and clearly stating that the author shall be solely responsible for any intellectual property rights violations that may arise out of the publication of the manuscript submitted.
7. Rights of publication shall lie with the Editorial Board of the CRIL Blog.
8. The editorial process and decision to publish / reject takes around 15 – 20 days. Any publication is subject to timely changes being made according to the comments and suggestions of the editorial board.
9. A manuscript once accepted for publication on the CRIL Blog may be cross-posted upon permission of the CRIL Editorial Board. This is subject to the condition that such cross-posting should necessarily acknowledge its publication in the CRIL Blog.
10. All submissions must be sent in Microsoft Word format to
11. Kindly mention the full name of author(s) and your institution in the body of the email.
Submissions shall be on a rolling basis (i.e. there is no deadline for submission and posts shall be published on the blog throughout the year).
You might be also interested at:
- Free Quizzing at Lawnomy | Register by Aug 18 | Prizes Worth Rs 6100
- Join Lawnomy | Intern, Student Managers or Campus Managers: Apply by Aug 20
- Movie Making Contest | by UPES, Dehradun: Submit by Aug 25
- Virtual Moot Court Competition | by NEF Law College: Register by Aug 14 ( Prizes Worth 80K)
- Essay Writing Competition | Faculty of Law Aligarh Muslim University: Register by Aug 15
- Book Review Writing Competition | by NLU, Odisha: Register by Aug 20
- Quiz Competition | by Faculty of Law Aligarh Muslim University: Register by Aug 13 (Prizes Worth 2K)