About the Organisation
Vinayak Ganesh Vaze Autonomous College of Arts, Science & Commerce, a Mumbai University affiliated college located in Mulund East, Mumbai. The Kelkar Education Trust, in memory of its founder trustee, late Shri Annasaheb Vaze, established this College in 1984.
About the Competition
In order to diversify the competition more and expand more to reach out to as many people as possible and learn more about international affairs, youngsters who are going to be the leaders of tomorrow are invited to voice out their opinions and actively participate in the discussions.
Anyone interested can participate in the Vaze MUN. There’s no age restriction.
Committees and Agendas
- United Nations Security Council: The situation on the Middle East, including the Palestinian Question.
- United Nations Human Rights Council: The human rights violation faced by ethnic minorities with special emphasis to Uighur Muslims.
- United Nations Women: Digital violence against women and it’s effect on mental health.
- Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe: Enhancing the implementation of the OSCE Code of Conduct on politico-military aspects of security.
- International Press.
- Best Delegate: INR 4000/-
- High Commendation: INR 2500/-
- Special Mention: INR 1500/-
- Best Reporter: INR 3000/-
- Best Campus Ambassador: INR 3000/-
- Cash Prizes worth: INR 38,000/-
Date of Conference
The Vaze Model United Nations 2020 will be held on 31st October and 1st November 2020.
- Registration Fees: INR 400/-
- To register for the competition, click here.
You might be also interested at:
- Free Quizzing on Article 21: Register by Sep 5 (Prizes worth Rs 6100, Publications & More!)
- CV/Resume Drafting Competition by Lawnomy: Submit by Sept 18 (Free Registration)
- Client Counselling Competition| By NLIU (Prizes Worth Rs 41K): Register by Sept 5
- 4th Amity National Hindi Moot Court Competition: Register by Aug 31 (Prizes Worth 55k!)
- Central Indian Debating Championship by NLIU, Bhopal: Register by Sept 13 (Prizes Worth Rs 15K!)
- E-Moot Court Competition| by Government Law College: Register by Sept 15
- E-Model United Nations| by Think India [Sept 5-6] (Cash Prizes Worth Rs 30k): Registration Open!
To know about more legal opportunities,Click Here.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group of your choice.