About the Organisation and Event:
D.E.S. Shri Navalmal Firodia Law College established in the year 2004, under the unique heritage of Deccan Education Society, seeks to be represented as a centre for holistic Legal Studies.
The MIMANSA Debate Forum of Deccan Education Society’s Shri Navalmal Firodia Law College, Pune is proud to present the 12th Edition of its State Level Inter-Collegiate Debate Competition in the fond memory of Late Gopal Ganesh Agakar Smurti Karandak.
Considering the COVID-19 Pandemic, this year the college has taken the efforts to organize the competition in an online manner.
For Preliminary Round:
- Nepotism is a bedrock of social existence
- Expel the dragon?
- COVID-19: Pandemic or Bio Warfare
- Human Identity is now recognised only through social platforms.
For Final Round: The virtual classroom is the academic future of the next generation.
Students of undergraduate or postgraduate (regular or external) affiliated to any University within Maharasthra (State Level Competition) including open University can participate in the competition, where the age of the participant should not exceed 25 years.
- Last date of registration: 27th August 2020.
- Date of Competition: 4th September (Preliminary Round) & 5th September 2020 (Final Round).
Registration fee is Rs. 600/- per team.
- Winners: Rs. 7,000/- Cash & E-Certificate.
- Runner’s Up: Rs. 5,000/- Cash & E-Certificate.
- Best Speaker: Rs. 2,000/- Cash & E-Certificate
- Consolation Prize: Rs. 2000/- Cash & E-Certificate.
- Special Appreciation Prize (Total 4 from Preliminary Round): Rs. 500/- Cash & E-Certificate.
- Chirag Dave: +91-8237399787
- Atharva Bangale: +91-7030558834
- Aditya Bendre: +91-8805814559
- Shubhankar Malegaonkar: +91-9922728615
You might be also interested at:
- Model United Nations| by KET’s V. G. Vaze College, Mumbai [Oct 31-Nov 1]- Registrations Open
- Call for Submissions| for NMIMS SOLink: Rolling Submissions!
- Legal Fiction Writing Competition| by SOLL, UPES: Submit by Aug 29, Free Participation
- Call for Papers| NLIU’s Literary E-Magazine Aawaaz: Submit by Sept 5
- Webinar| Basics of Double Tax Avoidance Agreements by SVKM Pravin Gandhi College of Law [Sep 3]
- Legislation Drafting| MMM Shankarrao Law College| (Free Entry,Prizes Worth Rs 15k)-Submit by Sept 12
To know about more legal opportunities, Click Here.