Kirit P. Mehta SOL’s First Official Newsletter – “SOLink”
It is with great joy and anticipation that the Publications Committee (finally!) brings to you the first issue of its much awaited newsletter, SOLink – The link and first-hand guide to Kirit P. Mehta School of Law. Published once every trimester, this newsletter will be a source to the dynamic and ever – fluctuating legal world as well as the sphere of Kirit P. Mehta School of Law that we reside in. SOLink is also a platform for students to express their views on the current controversies in the world – from intolerance in India to the sentencing of the American student in North Korea. This is an avenue for them to exploit their freedom of speech and expression.
Submit Articles, Short Stories and Poems from different Genres which reflect different aspects of social issues with a literary appeal.
Word Limit for the Articles is 1000-2000 words; wherein the references must be
Word Limit for Short Stories is 1000-2000 words.
Submissions in languages other than English will be accepted.
You might be also interested at:
- Legal Fiction Writing Competition| by SOLL, UPES: Submit by Aug 29, Free Participation
- Call for Papers| NLIU’s Literary E-Magazine Aawaaz: Submit by Sept 5
- Webinar| Basics of Double Tax Avoidance Agreements by SVKM Pravin Gandhi College of Law [Sep 3]
- Legislation Drafting| MMM Shankarrao Law College| (Free Entry,Prizes Worth Rs 15k)-Submit by Sept 12
- Essay Writing Competition| by G.H. Raisoni Law College: Register by: Aug 28
- Call For Papers| Indian Journal of Law And Technology- Submit by Oct 31
- Essay Writing Competition | Amity Law School, Noida- Register by Sept 10