Cactus Communications is a science communication and technology company. They specialize in AI products and solutions that improve how research gets funded, published, communicated, and discovered. They offer editorial, translation, education, and training solutions for researchers; strategic and tactical scientific content solutions to global life science organizations; AI-powered scholarly publishing products for journals and researchers; and solutions for science dissemination and engagement with peers, the public, and policymakers for wider research outreach. They have offices in London, Princeton, Singapore, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Mumbai; a global workforce of over 3,000 experts; and customers from over 190 countries.
About the Job
They are seeking a highly motivated Legal Specialist to join our dynamic legal team. As a Legal Specialist, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing various legal agreements of the organization, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and providing essential legal support.
- LLB qualification with a proven track record of 3 to 4 years of experience in legal contract management and related areas.
- Strong knowledge of contract law.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to effectively interact with stakeholders and external parties.
- A detail-oriented and organized approach to handling complex legal agreements and ensuring accuracy.
- Proactive attitude with a keen interest in continuous learning and applying legal expertise to support the organization’s growth.
- Candidates having experience and knowledge of international corporate and contractual laws will be preferred.
Join their team as a Legal Contracts Specialist and be part of an exciting journey in the legal domain, contributing to the success of our organization and expanding your legal knowledge and skills.
- Drafting, negotiating, reviewing, and finalizing various legal agreements such as master service agreements, vendor agreements, NDAs, service level agreements, settlement agreements, RFPs, leave and license agreements, and more.
- Independently manage and resolve legal and contractual queries through the legal help desk, demonstrating expertise in legal matters.
- Independently manage the entire contract management process using the contract management tool to ensure efficient and organized management of contracts.
- Provide support on critical legal projects and the launch of new products/services.
- Offer timely legal advice and assistance to other departments with minimal supervision, demonstrating strong decision-making skills.
Mode of Job
They are a remote-first organization so you can work from anywhere in India. You may be required to travel to our Mumbai based on business requirements or for company/team events.
Awards and recognition
- Cactus Communications has consistently ranked among the top 20 on the global list of the Top 100 Companies for Telecommute Jobs since 2016.
- Recognized as ‘Employers of the Future’ two years in a row in 2023 and 2022, in a study by LeadUp Universe, Fortune India, and Work Universe
- Recognized as One of India’s Top 100 Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place To Work® in 2022
- Winner of ‘Best Innovation Leveraging AI Services’ at AWS AI Conclave 2022
- Recognized as one of the Best Companies for Millennials 2019 by Times Ascent and Learning & Organisation Development Roundtable
- Emerged as one of India’s Top 10 Safe Workplaces for Women in a survey conducted by Rainmaker in 2019
- Ranked #1 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces by Great Place to Work® Institute in 2017
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.