About the tavaga
Tavaga is a SEBI-registered Robo Adviser. Tavaga arms retail investors with access to the same technology, processes, advice and investment products as those used by professional investment funds. Tavaga aims to empower investors by helping them save more and achieve user-defined goals, through algorithm-based investment advice in exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
About the internship
We at Tavaga Invest are looking for Legal Analyst Interns to work with our legal and compliance team. We hired great folks from previous internship application cohorts and are looking to add more high energy rockets to the team.
This internship program is only for the 3rd/pre-final/final year undergraduate or masters students who want to start a career or want to explore the fintech startup ecosystem.
Minimum 1 month period in parallel to Academic terms. Tenure can be increased depending on performance.
Work you’ll do:
1. Drafting & reviewing commercial agreements.
2. Ideate, research and distribute advice on compliance requirements, the applicability of provisions, risk impact under various laws, rules and regulations.
3. Communicate effectively with other departments to ensure compliance cohesiveness across various platforms and media channels.
4. Work and coordinate closely with the Compliance Officer on Fintech & SEBI regulations advisory.
The last date to apply is 31st August 2021. After submission, the CVs selected will be invited for the final round of interviews.
Anyone interested in a career as a legal analyst with a fintech firm or who wants to understand more about the startup ecosystem should apply.
- Internship Opportunity at World Trade Organization: Apply now!
- Internship Opportunity at BharatPe: Apply now!
- Online Internship Opportunity at AAA Legal: Apply now!
- Internship Opportunity at Shuruwat Foundation, Gwalior: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Gurugram Police Cyber Security: Apply by May 24