Duff & Phelps, a multinational financial consultancy firm, is hiring for the job post of Specialist in Compliance Risk and Diligence, for its office in Hyderabad.
About the Duff & Phelps
Duff & Phelps is a multinational financial consulting firm based in New York City and was founded in 1932 by William Duff and George Phelps.
Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations, and security through a wide range of investigations, cybersecurity, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security, and data and information management services.
Kroll is a division of Duff & Phelps, a global advisor with nearly 3,500 professionals in 28 countries around the world. Their clients include publicly traded and privately held companies, law firms, government entities, and investment organizations such as private equity firms and hedge funds. They also advise the world’s leading standard-setting bodies on valuation and governance best practices.
- Support the overall research and due diligence process for Kroll’s Risk & Compliance practice area.
- Manage cases from start to finish, conducting extensive Internet, database, and media research into companies and individuals to provide our clients with an accurate assessment of the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a subject company and its principals.
- Advise the clients to make informed, strategic decisions that have a huge impact on their organizations.
- Work with clients of all sizes and industries, providing a portfolio of services that includes third party screening and monitoring, reputational due diligence solutions
- Use the Kroll Compliance Portal, a user-friendly web-based due diligence, governance, and compliance platform
- 2-4 years of previous work experience (including internships) is highly desirable
- Outstanding English reading and writing skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, a sense of curiosity, and the ability to learn quickly, and a dedication to customer satisfaction
- Undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited university majoring in: International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, or other related areas of study required
- Ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- Customer-service orientation with a dedication to quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams