About Bharat Electronics Limited
Bharat Electronics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine factories, and several regional offices in India. It is owned by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces.
About the Opportunity
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navartna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence, is looking for competent personnel for the job role of Project Officer.
Number of Vacancies
Education Qualification Required
Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LL.B / B.L) from a recognized Indian University and approved by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi with at least 60% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters as applicable.
Universities / Institutes awarding degrees in CGPA / OGPA / Grade-point must provide method of conversion to percentage.
Upper Age Limit: 31 Years
The interested candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years of professional post-qualification work experience in the
I. Advocate/ Legal Consultant/ Legal Assistant/ Associate in an Advocate’s or Solicitor’s Office or Law firm after being enrolled with the Bar Council; OR
II. as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a large bank / financial institution / statutory corporation company / State / Central Government; OR
III. a combination of (i) and (ii), with hands-on experience in drafting and vetting of Memorandum of Understanding, Non-disclosure / Confidentiality Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Technical Collaboration agreement, Joint Development Agreement and other kinds of Agreements. Candidates who are well conversant with provisions of Patents Act, Indian Contract Act, Sale of Goods Act and Insolvency and Bankruptcy code will be given preference.
The consolidated remuneration is defined as below:
- 1st Year: Rs. 35,000/- per month
- 2nd Year: Rs. 40,000/- per month
- 3rd Year: Rs. 45,000/- per month
- 4th Year: Rs. 50,000/- per month
- Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria and willing to apply, Click here.
- For other links, go to the careers portal on the BEL website, or click here.
- Candidates are advised not to send any hard copy to this office.
- Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
- The dates of the selections along with timings will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only. List of candidates shortlisted for video-interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
Apply by June 24
Project Officer (Legal): Rs. 500/-
Note: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD are exempted from payment of application fee.