IICA or Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Delhi is hiring for the job positions of Senior Research Associate, Fellow, Research Associate, and Project Assistant (for Law Graduates and Professionals).
About the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs is a subordinate office under the aegis of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. Handling and dealing with various subjects, matters, and affairs in the arena and spectrum of corporate affairs regulation, governance, and policy.
About the Opportunity
Interested and eligible candidates are invited to submit applications for various positions in the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, purely on a contractual basis.
- Senior Research Associate [Centre for Insolvency & Bankruptcy (CI&B)]: 01 (One)
- Fellow [Forum of Indian Regulators (FOIR)]: 01 (One)
- Research Associate [Research Project on “Cross Country Comparison of Directors in Twilight Zone- A Leximetric” Analysis under IBBI Research Initiative]: 01 (One)
- Project Assistants [National CSR Awards]: 2 (Two)
Senior Research Associate- CI&B
- Essential Education Qualification: LLB (Law), Preferably LLM and/or NET.
- Relevant years of experience: 3 years.
- Essential work experience field: Prior Research experience & Published work in the field of Insolvency & Commercial Laws.
- Essential Education Qualification: Bachelor of Law (LLB)/ Master of Business Management / Post-graduate degree in Social Sciences/LLM/other relevant fields.
- Essential Experience: Minimum 2 years of work experience in conducting Social Science Research with proven knowledge of Qualitative and quantitative research.
- Desirable Experience: Prior work experience in the field of work relating to government regulators.
- Skill Set:
- Leadership skills
- Project management
- Understanding of Market Regulation in India
- Research and writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
Research Associate- IBBI Project
- Essential Educational Qualification: LLB (Law) Complete/Pursuing
- Experience: Legal research (Economic & Political) desirable but not mandatory
Project Assistants- National CSR Awards
- Essential Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline.
- Essential Experience: Minimum 1-3 years having extensive knowledge of working with MS Word, particularly MS Excel
- Senior Research Associate: Rs. 60,000-80,000
- Fellow: Rs. 50,000
- Research Associate: Rs. 15,000
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20,000 each
- An online Interview is being conducted every Wednesday.
- Interested and eligible candidates can forward their CVs at [email protected].
- One candidate can apply for one position at a time.
- The number of position(s) can be increased/decreased at any point in time as per the discretion
of the Head of the Institution.
- The position shall remain open until any suitable candidate is selected.
- If the number of applications received is high in number and if it is not possible to call all eligible candidates for interview, the Institute will further shortlist the candidates based on higher experience in the relevant fields or candidates with higher educational qualification as the case may be.