About Sorting Tax
Sorting Tax is a one-stop platform for advisory, consultancy and educational services in the field of International and M&A Tax. We are a team of professionals that deal with both theoretical and practical applications of taxation. Having a footfall of over 40,00-50,000 users every month, along with catering to over 4000 students pursuing Chartered Accountancy, Sorting Tax serves a diverse clientele and provides tailor-made services to one and all.
About the Internship
- We are looking for law students who have a keen interest in International Tax and are willing to work with a dynamic and energetic team. The work profile may be diverse and shall not be restricted to a particular set of assignments.
- Certificate of internship
- Letter of Recommendation
- Flexible work hours
- Number of openings: 3
- Must be a 4th or 5th Year Law student;
- Must possess necessary research and analytical skills;
- Must possess interpretative and writing skills;
- Dedicate required work hours, 5 Days a week (Monday- Friday) in online mode.
- Research, analyse and prepare brief news bytes;
- Write articles and blogs on prescribed concepts of International Tax;
- Prepare summaries on prescribed topics;
- Social media marketing skills (preferable);
- Research and Content Development on International Tax.
Interested candidates may send their CVs at [email protected]
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.