About the Internship
SMA Legal has a requirement at their firm with regard to the legal internship.
- SMA Legal is preferably looking for students for internships, who are in the 3rd year, 4th year or final year of their law degree programs.
- The candidate must be Convent educated and have excellent English communication skills ( verbal and written).
- He/She must have scored at least 8 CGPA or above in the exams.
- The preference would be given to the students, who are willing to pursue their career in non-litigation or legal advisory services.
- Moreover, the desired candidates must have excellent research and drafting skills pertaining to the various areas of law.
Regarding stipend, it is non-committed and depends on the student’s performance.
1 month [October 2023]
686, Sector 11-B, Chandigarh, INDIA – 160 011
Send your updated CV to [email protected]
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.
Note: This is a "LawBhoomi Exclusive" opportunity/post.