About the Sen Law Chamber
A Kolkata based law chamber is looking for an intern to assist in legal research and drafting in areas of Constitutional and Administrative Law, Matrimonial Law, Civil and Corporate Litigation.
- 4th and 5th year law students of 5-year law programme
- 2nd and 3rd year law students of 3-year law programmes
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Familiarity with legal database like Manupatra, Supreme Court Cases etc.
- Ability to prepare case notes, briefing notes etc.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
A minimum commitment of 4 weeks, with starting date of 1st July 2021 (starting date negotiable).
Please apply by sending a Cover Letter, CV and a Writing Sample to [email protected] with “Application for Internship” as subject by 28th June 2021.
Note: This is a "LawBhoomi Exclusive" opportunity/post.
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.