Internship Opportunity at Editor ET Legal World [Hybrid]: Apply Now!
About Editor ET Legal World
ETLegalworld.com, an initiative of The Economic Times, is a deep-dyed online news portal envisioned to provide news, information, data, tools, ranking, reports and strategy to the Indian legal fraternity. It is a one-stop destination for all legal professionals to get insights on emerging trends, new frontiers and the latest avenues in the Indian legal scenario.
About the Internship
- Economic Times Legalworld is hiring an intern for its editorial team
- Opening – 2Joining – Immediate
- Duration – 3 months
- Working hours- 9.00 am-5:00 pm
- 5 days working, Saturdays & Sundays are off.
- Internship Certificate
- Letter of recommendation
- Mass Communication graduate
- Interested in Legal Journalism
- Are available for three months (may extend based on performance)
- Should possess strong research and writing skills
- Identify and publish relevant news stories and headlines related to the legal and corporate industry
- Generate and create content for microsites, reports, events and more
- Research on the Legal sector, following and reporting the recent updates on the laws etc
- Following regulatory websites and writing notes on recent developments
- News update on portal and coordination for newsletter
- Research for legal conferences and summits
- Identifying and contacting senior leaders in the sector as and when required
- Database building, Market Research (Secondary & Primary)
- Social media handling and writing content for different platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
Mode of Internship
Hybrid (2 days per week from Noida office)
Send your CV to: [email protected], cc to [email protected]
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 22,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.
Follow us on Instagram (Click Here) for amazing legal content.