About the National Biodiversity Authority
The National Biodiversity Authority (NBA) and UNDP wish to engage dynamic and creative students, who are willing to learn about natural resource management and biodiversity conservation; support the projects of NBA in various States and Union Territories; and technically assist the State Biodiversity Boards/UT Biodiversity Councils in discharge of their mandates.
Role and responsibilities
- Assist in the operationalisation and functioning of Biodiversity Management Committees (BMCs)
- in the States and Union Territories
- Assist BMCs in the preparation of People’s Biodiversity Registers (PBRs)
- Assist in the GOI-NBA-UNDP India Biodiversity Awards process
- Assist in the implementation of Biological Diversity Act, 2002
Interns will be placed in NBA – Chennai, MoEFCC and UNDP – New Delhi and the State Biodiversity Boards/UT
Biodiversity Councils across the country.
- Starting date:10 January 2022
- End Date: 31st December 2022
- Postgraduate degree and interest in natural resource management
- Must be between 21 – 30 yrs of age as on 10th October 2021
(Candidates pursuing their Postgraduate degree may also apply. However, they are required to submit a copy of their Masters Degree by 1 November 2021 to qualify for the award of internship.)
- Internship Opportunity with Mitali Agarwal: Apply by Nov 5
- Internship Opportunity at Enhelion’s Student Volunteering programme: Apply by Oct 30
- Internship Opportunities for Law Students [195+ Internships]
- Online Internship Opportunity with Advocate Deepak Joshi: Apply by Oct 28
- Internship Opportunity at Counselect: Apply now!