About Adv. Manoj Yadav
Practicing At: Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court, High Court For The States of Punjab & Haryana(Chandigarh), NCDRC( National Consumer Forum) , HARERA, State Consumer Forum – Haryana, Punjab, District Courts – Delhi & Gurgaon.
About the Internship
You are requested to go through the job description for this position before applying. Please do not apply if you do not meet the location or other criteria.
2 months, starting from 01.06.2021
Only Candidates based out of Gurgaon, South Delhi and South-West Delhi ( Dwarka ) shall be considered.
No of Positions:
- LLB Degree (Required )
- Enrollment With State Bar Council (Required)
- Extremely Fluent/Proficient in Spoken and Written English
What can you expect to gain/learn?
- Interns would be trained for 2 months on all aspects of running a litigation practice including :-
- Performing legal research on various topics as per the requirement.
- Drafting legal documents( Petitions/Complaints/Suits/Applications)
- Preparing/Training for Appearing before various courts/tribunals.
- Managing Schedule and preparing files for arguments
- Filing and other court procedures etc.
No stipend would be paid for this internship.
At the end of the internship, there shall be a performance review and 2 interns may be offered/invited to join our litigation practice depending upon their performance.