About Sharci Law Solutions & Associates
Sharci Law Solutions & Associates is a full-service law office having its presence in New Delhi rendering services of litigation throughout India. The law office deals with matters pertaining to Criminal Law, Civil Law, Family Disputes, Environment Law, Service Matters, National Security Laws, Mining Laws, and Property Law.
About the Internship
Sharci Law Solutions & Associates is inviting applications from law students for a physical internship for the month of May & June to work with and assist Adv. Rovins Francis Verma, Advocate Supreme Court of India, High Court & Trial Courts Delhi for a minimum duration of 4 weeks.
- Interns will be expected to show professionalism while performing their tasks and produce as well as attend court proceedings. The highest standards of integrity and diligence is expected from the candidate.
- 5th-year law students/who recently enrolled themselves
Should preferably be based out of Delhi/NCR.
Must be willing to work for a minimum period of 4 (four) weeks are eligible to apply.
- Legal drafting that would include but is not limited to Notes of Arguments, Brief notes, etc.
- Assisting the main Counsel in various legal forms.
- Undertaking substantial legal and non–legal research.
- Active participation in client counselling/meetings, which includes but is not limited to devising ways forwards, strategising, compilation of documents, etc.
- Diligently carrying out the file and case management process for their respective cases.
No. of positions
Interested candidates may mail their CVs & Cover letter [email protected]. Please keep the subject line as Application for Internship_Full Name_Month.
Attention all law students!
Are you tired of missing out on internship, job opportunities and law notes?
Well, fear no more! With 45,000+ students already on board, you don't want to be left behind. Be a part of the coolest legal community around!
Join our WhatsApp Groups (Click Here) and Telegram Channel (Click Here) and get instant notifications.
Note: This is a "LawBhoomi Exclusive" opportunity/post.