About Rajasthan Education Trust
Rajasthan Education Trust is one of the oldest Public Serving Trust, founded by Advocate Lt. Shri Chiranji Lal Agrawal in the year 1962 with the ‘Objective of Advancement of Education for the Young & Aspiring lawyers’.
RET is actively organising Moot Court Competitions in:
- Modi University, Laxmangarh (Rajasthan)
- Raffles University, Neemrana, (Rajasthan)
Apart from this, RET is also Awarding Scholarships, Providing Internships opportunities with Eminent Judges (To Young & Brilliant Law Students), Honouring Outstanding People and supporting the publication of books.
Over these Half a Century years, RET has been involved in various Educational & Social Activities and has played a Key Role in Many of the Successful Dignitaries’ life, in some way or other.
About the Interactive Virtual Session
RET now intends to extend its activities in the changing scenario of Digital World and Virtual Education.
- Topic: Law of Contempt
- Date: 11th October 2020 (Sunday)
- Time: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Platform: Zoom Video Conference
- Note: The Virtual Session is for free.
This would be an interactive session where student participants can share their views & ask queries with Speakers directly. Requesting all students to prepare their questions well in advance, as we have a time limit.
- Interact with Speakers Directly.
- Ask your Questions.
- Put your Suggestions.
- Address any Hot Issue & Know Insights.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our WhatsApp group.
You might be also interested at:
- Essay Competition| by NLSIU’s Law & Technology Society: Register by Oct 15 [Cash Prizes- Rs 1 Lakh]
- Online Internship Opportunity @PRS India [November & December]: Applications Open!
- Call for Papers| MNLU’s Virtual Conference on Recent Trends in Mediation: Submit by Oct 15
- Public Policy Making Competition| by Yogya-Empowering Society:Register by Oct 20 [Free Registration]