About the Lecture
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law [RGNUL], Punjab and Indian National Law Review are proud to announce a Lecture by the Former Chief Justice of India Hon’ble Justice Dipak Misra.
The lecture is open to all and law students, legal professionals, academicians, advocates across the country may attend the same.
Details of the Webinar
- Session on: Access to Justice
- Session Presided by: Hon’ble Justice Dipak Misra J., Former Chief Justice of India
- Session Date and Time: October 12, 12:30 P.M.
- Certificate of Participation to all Participants.
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our WhatsApp group.
You might be also interested at:
- Essay Competition| by NLSIU’s Law & Technology Society: Register by Oct 15 [Cash Prizes- Rs 1 Lakh]
- Online Internship Opportunity @PRS India [November & December]: Applications Open!
- Call for Papers| MNLU’s Virtual Conference on Recent Trends in Mediation: Submit by Oct 15
- Public Policy Making Competition| by Yogya-Empowering Society:Register by Oct 20 [Free Registration]
To know about more legal opportunities, Click Here.