About the Organization
IMS Unison University, formerly Institute of Management Studies, is a private university located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. It offers academic programs at under-graduate, post-graduate, and doctoral levels in different streams of management, mass communication, law, hospitality management, and liberal arts.
Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) is a Central University, established in 1973, located in Srinagar town in Pauri Garhwal district of Uttarakhand state in Northern India. The Department of Law was established in 1975. Tehri Campus was the first among all the campuses of the Garhwal University to start the LL.B. courses.
About the Webinar
The Law Departments of IMS Unison University and HNBGU are organizing a webinar.
Right to Disconnect: A Prospective Human Right.
Advocate, Ms. Aishwarya Bhati, Additional Solicitor General of India
Date and Time
Date: October 15, 2020
Time: 4 PM onwards
E-Certificate to all participants
To stay updates about legal opportunities and events round the nation, join our whatsapp group.
Click Here, to join a whatsapp group of your choice.
You might be also interested at:
- Call for Papers| International Conference on Restorative Justice by HPNLU: Register by Oct 15
- Online Internship Opportunity @PRS India [November & December]: Applications Open!
- Call for Papers| MNLU’s Virtual Conference on Recent Trends in Mediation: Submit by Oct 15
- Public Policy Making Competition| by Yogya-Empowering Society:Register by Oct 20 [Free Registration]
- Online Poetry Competition| by Lucknow University: Register by Oct 8